[M3devel] yet another longint rendition -- just mutual assignability, result is very tedious

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 10 12:29:21 CET 2010

These diffs show what you can do if you merely allow assignability between

integer and longint, both ways.

  The compiler diff is included.

This is just what it takes to get libm3 to compile, having

changed a few integer to longint.

It's pretty awful in my opinion.

No changed made outside m3front and libm3, and there

  would surely be "many" needed, like the first set of diffs I sent.

  (I think those were written with no compiler change at all.)

I believe people wanted to see what this looks like.