[M3devel] Which libraries to use?

Chris Highjinks at gmx.com
Fri Jan 29 00:23:55 CET 2010

Or better yet, should I just write my own.

Getting started writing bindings from the header files in ../include/X11/extensions

However, some of those depend on ../include/X11/Xmd.h and ../include/X11/Xfuncproto.h

Writing bindings for these probably shouldn't be necessary. However, I just want to make sure.

Does anyone forsee a problem if I just stick the values defined in the CM3 libs?

It's also looking fairly certain that I'm going to break off Xlib and XUtil into thier own .i3 files.

--
Chris <Highjinks at gmx.com>