[M3devel] Fwd: CM3 development Inquiry.

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Mon Jan 11 11:52:57 CET 2010

Quoting Tony Hosking <hosking at cs.purdue.edu>:

> This guy is trying to subscribe to m3devel.  Can someone help him?
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Chris <dimonax at att.net>
>> Date: 10 January 2010 16:43:32 EST
>> To: Tony Hosking <hosking at cs.purdue.edu>
>> Subject: Re: CM3 development Inquiry.
>>
>> On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:01:21 -0500
>> Tony Hosking <hosking at cs.purdue.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Did you manage to subscribe?
>>
>> I put in another subscription request just after your previous
>> reply, and I'm still waiting. I wonder if the confirmation e-mail
>> is getting through. Nonetheless, I'll keep trying.

Unfortunately the address does not work:

This is the mail system at host mx0.elegosoft.com.

                    The mail system

<dimonax at att.net>: host scc-mailrelay.att.net[204.127.208.75] said:
     521-88.198.54.133 blocked by sbc:blacklist.mailrelay.att.net. 521 DNSRBL:
     Blocked for abuse. See http://att.net/blocks (in reply to MAIL FROM
     command)

If he really wants to join, he needs another mail address, but I cannot
tell him that.

Olaf