[M3devel] [M3commit] LONGINT used by m3quake/cm3 packages

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 15 23:42:58 CET 2010

The compiler is not very dependent on newer compiler/libraries, until now, that I changed File.T.status().size to LONGINT.

I was just able to upgrade.py from cm3-min-WIN32-NT386-5.2.6 for example. 5.1.3a failed though.

(It's still in progress, but far long.)

m3core/libm3 can depend on current compiler, agreed.

 - Jay