[M3devel] Explicit types.

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Jan 18 23:17:54 CET 2010

Hi Chris,

I think we gave settled on a good fit for long integer types for Modula-3.  Things are unlikely to change further.

--  Tony

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484