[M3devel] the meaning of -FIRST(INTEGER)?

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Jan 24 23:38:30 CET 2010

But a given implementation (as in all of the implementations we currently support) can assume integer overflow is OK and also a 2-s complement representation.  What's the problem?

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484