[M3devel] Hudson regression for current cm3 / incompatibilities

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sun Jul 18 16:55:13 CEST 2010

I've disabled the existing cm3 build and test jobs on Hudson and copied
them to new ones all named cm3-current-*; I've also added a new view
cm3-current that is now displayed by default.
The now disabled jobs may be used again for the next release.

However, already some incompatibilities seen to habe crept in.
Neither the m3cc nor the build jobs succeed; i.e. the current sources
cannot be built with the latest release version, even with the
upgrade script.

This should be fixed.

Please have a look at

   http://hudson.modula3.com:8080/

When everything looks good again, I'll start to rename some of the
jobs to new platform names as Jay requested (if we can all agree on them).
However, this will take some more time and a better connection than that
I currently have here from my mobile notebook.

And now for something completely different again (it's weekend after all),

Olaf