[M3devel] licensing (gcc patches)

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 5 14:49:18 CEST 2010

Yes parse.c is a new file added to gcc and contains the bulk of our work on gcc.
There are some other small files and small diffs, but parse.c is really it.

parse.c: the name seems wrong, but if you consider that from gcc's point of view,
we are a front end, then it makes sense. As a front end to gcc, our "source language"
is very odd, it is binary files encoding the sequence of function calls the "actual"
frontend would have me to an "actual" backend.