[M3devel] licensing (gcc patches)

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 5 19:17:26 CEST 2010

Hi all:
I think as is pointed out original developers copyright holders must be at the public domain as they are not present anymore and nobody seems to reclaim if there is any wanting to hold them as they don't have nobody who uses it as far as we know. So it probably needs to be a process of release of this holders to the public domain and especially the owners of the linked code would not regret having the hold as far as they return what they did to the originals which I believe don't or wouldn't hesitate to receive. If they do hesitate to receive they would be admitting they are not anymore owners of it and the changes would and shall be returned to somebody who will receive for them as to allow any wanting to do changes.
I don't think FSF would accept to do that procedure.
What shall we do then?