[M3devel] loophole/copysign

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 5 22:49:14 CEST 2010

The make_volatile idea seems to work. I agree it isn't great. I only inserted one call to it, for loophole + d_to_s + floattype src # dest.
Let me know if attached is ok to commit.
The front end all but needs to change here somehow, as the backend isn't being given much information -- no loophole call at all.

Thanks,