[M3devel] recent build failures in Hudson

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Jul 28 13:19:08 CEST 2010

I manually deleted the gmp directory on AMD64_LINUX and will get FreeBSD4.
"Very soon" I'll trigger this code again -- but this time, sysutils might report more information before the error.
I wonder if it has to do with the symlink in there, but the code looks correct -- it'd treat symlinks as a regular file.
We'll see what the sysutils/RTIO reports when we get the failure next.

The sysutils/RTIO code might mix up other code, e.g. diffs in the tests.
Please ignore that for a bit unless it is too catastrophic -- ie. if building stuff is also broken by it.