[M3devel] Linux/ARM? Android?

Darko darko at darko.org
Sat Jun 19 09:13:53 CEST 2010

I got the first Debian image on http://www.oszoo.org/wiki/index.php/Category:ARM_images to run with a GUI, and it connect to the network. I'm using Q on my 2.4Ghz MacBook 13" and it's surprisingly fast. Note that it's a 10GB image (450MB download).

There are also images for Debian MIPS on that site too.

I agree that the new MacBook trackpad is not perfect and since moving from my previous machine that had a separate button I now get a lot of stray gestures doing odd things. The general solution is not to use the button at all and use taps. The new momentum scrolling with the gesture is neat but needs more "weight". Unfortunately Apple crosses over into form-over-function territory from time to time and this is one of those times.