[M3devel] Linux/ARM? Android?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Jun 20 22:38:26 CEST 2010

It's cheaper to support platforms through m3gc (meaning gcc) than
through C. Going native so as to get "broader base than gcc"? Do we
really have that wide userbase? Not to mention developer base...

And why're you looking retro to C? Why not invest yourself on LLVM? JIT
comes to mind....

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>