[M3devel] Open issues (trac tickets) for cm3 release 5.8

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Wed Mar 17 11:07:00 CET 2010

There are still a number of open tickets regarding the release in
our trac system. Please have a look at

https://projects.elego.de/cm3/query?status=resolved&status=reopened&status=assigned&status=analyzed&status=new&status=accepted&group=status&milestone=CM3+release+5.8

I think several of these have already been addressed and can be closed,
and others can and should possibly be postponed.

Tickets that are assigned to me usually just haven't been assigned to
anybody else yet, as I'm the default for that field, so don't ignore
them.

I can manage these entries, help with information, give you access rights,
but haven't the time to do the actual work except in one or two cases.
So please try to solve and close as many of the issues as you can
before the release.

I may also add that analyzing and fixing bugs is always a good starting
point for newcomers and those not involved actively so far and just lurking
for something to do :-)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me,

Olaf

PS: Some time ago, there were several requests for trac to coordinate
our development. Until now it hasn't really extensively been used;
but we should change that. It can really help us to coordinate our
work and document changes and their history. It's WiKi can also be
used to add various information that is not as formal as tickets and
milestones.