[M3devel] m3

wagner at elegosoft.com wagner at elegosoft.com
Sat Mar 27 17:28:52 CET 2010

Quoting Sung Lee <sunglee726 at gmail.com>:

> When I compile a modula-3 program and run it, I get an error saying the
> MSVCR90.dll was not found.  What should I do?

Sorry for the delay, I've been very busy again during the week.
I forwarded your help request to the m3devel mailing list, but nobody
there seems to have been eager to act on it, too. This could be due
to the little information you provide though.

What exact version of Modula-3 are you using? What commands did you
issue, and what C compiler/linker from Microsoft have you installed?

It may simply be that the dll in question is not in your path, but
I'm not very familiar with Windows systems, so this is just a guess.
If you provide more details, others may be able to help.

You may also want to create a trac ticket:

   https://projects.elego.de/cm3/newticket

Be sure to fill out all the fields with as much information as possible.

Best regards,

Olaf