[M3devel] cvsup fix refinements

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Mar 19 19:49:14 CET 2010

On 19 Mar 2010, at 14:15, Jay K wrote:

> RTProcess is fine.
> Unix is a little wierd because I don't think it should do anything if using userthreads.

I think forking with user threads should have the same behaviour as with system threads: all threads except the forker will die.
Another thing.  What happens to the dead threads in the child when they get GC'd?  Their finaliser will try to invoke CleanThread which might fail because the threads mutex/cond are in a bad state in the child.  Is that possible?