[M3devel] m3back directions?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Mar 31 13:01:17 CEST 2010

 > remove it?

Oops, did I say that? :)

Well, we should definitely do some of the others if are going to keep it. :)

I'm leaning toward Microsoft CodeView debugging information currently.
It should be the easiest and provide a lot of value.
  Though it is actually in m3objfile.

I forgot to mention:
  It is already I think very portable to all 32bit x86 platforms.
  The real work work would be in m3objfile.
  A little in m3back regarding calling conventions perhaps.

Maybe a little around munging function names for "-shared -fPIC" too.
Like appending "@plt" in function calls or somesuch.

 - Jay