[M3devel] Solaris x86 support

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Mon May 3 18:15:13 CEST 2010

jay or jaykrell or jkrell or whatever you want but tell me (and tell me machine name)
and hopefully your machine doesn't allow remote password logins, only ssh
Presumably you have a working cc and/or gcc.
I can make a local per-user one if needed, but I can probably only do that for gcc.
  Oddly the Solaris 10 x86 VM I had partly up this weekend came with gcc but not cc.
  Made me wonder if gcc is the way..

>>> http://www.elegosoft.com | Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner | Sitz: