[M3devel] Compile Options

Peter McKinna peter.mckinna at gmail.com
Sun May 9 13:51:05 CEST 2010

Sorry should have mentioned AMD_64 linux.  I was trying to check if the code
generator was screwing up and every time I made a slight change the stabs
were completely different in the 2 ms files from the same module. In fact
the generated code was so completely different for just 2 lines of M3 I
found it incomprehensible. I tried to turn off the debugging to reduce the
clutter. So then I played around with some of the other compile time
switches and found some problems. This is in version 5.8.4

Regards
Peter