[M3devel] OpenCSW build farm access

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Fri May 14 08:27:49 CEST 2010

Having to use gcc to compile gcc and gdb is not new, and is probably the way it has always been (from our point of view).
There is even configuration around, how to run gcc and what flags to give it, separate from SYSTEM_CC.

However, I do believe current gcc can be built with Sun cc. But I vaguely recall the patches aren't small.
I'll see.

It looks like opengl failed..and if this wasn't release branch, I'd say I broke it..
I'll look more either way.

I don't know what's up with this "libstable" stuff but I'll look more.
Could maybe be just lack of postgres or something?

More later (or maybe just commits).