[M3devel] OpenCSW build farm access

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Sat May 15 00:09:13 CEST 2010

Quoting Jay K <jay.krell at cornell.edu>:

> Olaf, it looks like the "build" part only builds "core".
> Unless there is an error, then it builds more.
> Isn't that wrong?

I think it's always build just core. Why should it build more in case
of an error?

All packages are built and tested in the test-all-pkgs jobs.

> Anyway, I can see the "test" part tries to build everything anyway,
> and it fails creating the symlink libopengl.so.5.
> Wierd.
>
> I'll see if I can reproduce this.

Strange. But to answer a question from your previous mail,
this is still the release branch. I just tried to port the existing
jobs now running on your machine first.

We can easily switch them to the trunk head though.

Olaf