[M3devel] OS for CM3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue May 25 06:07:24 CEST 2010

Hi:
if easy of administration is what you are looking for maybe a bsd flavour a is the right choice of use probably it would be a linux distro but a common sense of easy administration and use like ubuntu rh/centos server or why not a gentoo or archlinux if customization is what you want to add more cores linux will support up to 1024 and the small or medium size servers are commonly used in this servers sizes I guess you have a good choice to take advantage, how many does support Win server 2k3 (up to 64?) an another bsd up to how many?

Hope it helps, thanks in advance