[M3devel] dbxout_static_chain_decl?

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Thu May 27 11:27:56 CEST 2010

Argh!!!!!
No!  We don't want to do work in the front-end to get rid of nesting.
It is terribly important for performance (e.g., register allocation) that we retain the gcc-based support.

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484