[M3devel] Enumeration or subrange value out of range

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Tue Nov 30 08:49:01 CET 2010

Recently I met these... Isn't it nice, to find your error happening somewhere in some .h file you never heard of?

No, it isn't ! :)

I don't care much for generics, but templates are just one of C hells. Nice concept, surely, when everything goes well. But once it doesn't, you'll not solve it inspecting it - guessing is what you're doing. And peppering your code with "cerr <<".

I understand you're doing C/C++ for ages... It is like climbing a hill on the way to your work. After some time, it becomes funny and you (almost) enjoy it. Except for part where you're comimg sweaty to that morning meeting, but well - one can't have everything. I knew people in Belgrade with just such a nice workplace :) - meteorologic observatory on a bit remote hill.