[M3devel] Runtime only package for Windows? With preselected modules?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sat Oct 23 21:44:16 CEST 2010

I have a rpm spec file I am using and it by default makes cm3 package
and cm3-devel. Also, it does not contain all modula-3 packages, as most
of them are not used in typical cases.

Right now I am about to make install package for an application I am
delivering and runtime libs only package for Windows is what is on my
mind right now. Doable? Or I can skip it without problem with
build_standalone() ? How do I confirm it's statically linked? Under
linux I'll use ldd, but depends.exe (thanks Jay) does not show it to
me...Or it does?
--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>