[M3devel] m3gap.... what is it and what does this mean?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Wed Oct 6 03:10:30 CEST 2010

Implied tedious request:
  write some code
  including printing out the values with IO. or RTIO.
  step through
  view in debugger
  verify it all matches
  think about how enums should appear, they are perhaps too short now
  Try subranges, enums, objects, records, fixed arrays, open arrays.
    I'm positive not all of that works though, e.g. arrays for certain.