[M3devel] m3gap.... it's an alignment issue

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Oct 10 01:50:43 CEST 2010

Eliminating key phrase being "out own C"...

I understand your approach here, and it's all OK - except it means ultra
extra work for large APIs like Gtk+ I am working with/on. To accomplish
things in our lifetimes, we have to automate things. It all boils down
to "parse .h somehow, and then manipulate AST's to produce pieces of C
and pieces of Modula-3".

Looks a lot what SWIG does already, and I think it's nice place to
start. Get what they already learned from .h's and produce better
interfacing libraries. More concise and readable, at least.

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>