[M3devel] m3gap.... it's an alignment issue

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Sun Oct 10 09:30:19 CEST 2010

Of course... And I found lots of them uses regexp "parsers"... All
making same mistakes du to an EOL too many. No silver bullet there, but
even if there is one - Gtk+ is one example.

More important library (for me, of course) I am looking at is ffmpeg.
And few others. And their bindingness is not long enough present problem
to be as widely approached as Gtk+ is.

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>