[M3devel] stack walker vs. gcc 4.5

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Oct 13 21:34:13 CEST 2010

Hi all:
I was wondering what is about the Ultrix 4.3 bsd based stack walker and backend for the dec mips based ds3100. Should be a good thing to have some sort of restoration project team in that. Besides that, Utltrix source is publicly available now.
Just in case let me know who knows if anybody wants to look at it.
Thanks in advance