[M3devel] granular trace options in cm3cg?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Sep 11 10:32:25 CEST 2010

Does anyone (Tony?) ever use -ffvars_trace, -fsource_line_trace, etc.?
I only ever use -y for trace all. Very useful.

I'm considering a change, that'll make the tracing more systematic and more complete,
and it'd be slightly easier if I only supported -y.

You know -- something like, the serialization macros could do all the work.
Each operation would probably be on just one line -- well, that I'm already going to try.