[M3devel] Per thread data

Darko darko at darko.org
Tue Sep 14 14:31:48 CEST 2010

What I'm not clear about in that case is how I get back to the allocated references. Any particular object doesn't know what thread it's running in but needs access to the currently running thread's copy of the objects. If I could subclass Thread.T and have that allocated when creating new threads that would be perfect. I could store a reference in each object pointing to it's per-thread data but that seems wasteful.