[M3devel] windows devel, howto?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sun Sep 26 14:11:49 CEST 2010

We don't require any particular version.
I have tested with many, almost every single version from 2.0 though 9.0.
2008 is still available.
http://www.microsoft.com/express/Downloads/
 besides www.ebay.com

And ./boot1.py has "special" support for Windows -- you can build a useful cross archive
from Posix or whatever and then compiler the C and link on Windows. It even produces
a nice little Makefile for Windows.