[M3devel] INTEGER vs. LONGINT vs. Target.Int in m3cg?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Thu Sep 30 13:24:29 CEST 2010

I went this route a decade or so ago... When I was porting pm3 to
Linux/ALPHA... John Polstra employed same technique later for ezm3...

Standard bootstrap process splits build process at assembly level. For
Windows it is split at object code level.

What I did was to split it ad GCC "IR" level. that way, 32->64 bit
crosscompiler was never required.

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>