[M3devel] State of threads? pthreads not safe to use on some platforms?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Apr 17 23:21:47 CEST 2011

Hi all:
it's good to check if at all the platform per target and per threading too, SMP/HT, x86 or AMD64.
I'm suspecting more than anything else this really affects specially SMP/HT, but specially not missing that information, perhaps even historically we can't assure that, at least that's how I see it without it, what do you think?
Thanks in advance