[M3devel] malloc/free from Modula-3?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 18 23:01:10 CEST 2011

Hi all:
this unsound trend is what it makes software development uncontrolled, so many unstable codes, it has an effect as Dr Nelson said software quality and perhaps more dangerous ever more, at least with Modula-3 you can keep it under certain control you know are restricted but this is the result of that, their codes are broken then why one need to fix them if it's worse than before. What a mess if so.
Thanks in advance