[M3devel] ease of switching between pthreads and userthreads?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Apr 24 19:51:57 CEST 2011

Hi all:

In ref [2] it is claimed implemented stack walking exception handling for Modula-3 in SPINE using GCC 2.96 RT.

Can you watch it?
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.23.8017

As also the strind schedulling for the SMP CPU

Thanks in advance

[1] D. Gough, S. Drew, K. J. Gough, and J. Ledermann, “Implementing Zero Overhead Exception Handling,” 1995.

[2] M. E. Fiuczynski, “Safe and efficient resource sharing in component-based systems,” University of Washington, 2004.