[M3devel] Baby Modula-3 type theory books

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 4 23:36:07 CEST 2011

Hi all:
this are clients in need of good ontological needs, for instance there is need of this indeed in science, see [1]:

Then it's quite obvious you need to assume the reality behind the mask of this, if don't care, then it is a matter of time when somebody will can and do it.

Again this is beyond what you can care about most of us, but indeed worth the value but could nevertheless be useful if I may say so. Don't you care as an adult that as well?

Thanks in advance

[1] W.-M. Roth, Geometry as Objective Science in Elementary School Classrooms: Mathematics in the Flesh, 1st ed. Routledge, 2011.