[M3devel] Yet Another OS in Modula-3, AVOCA, in x-kernel

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Dec 8 13:47:51 CET 2011

Hi all:
then if one is able to recode the existing Modular kernels, in one framework, there is possibility that you can build in the language of your preference, Modula-3 and now Java 7 with Jigsaw framework:
http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/papers/banavar-thesis.ps.gz

called Etyma
and a kind of application for C++:
http://www.cs.utah.edu/dept/techreports/docs/ncstrl.utah_cs/UUCS-93-006/UUCS-93-006.pdf

Anyway, to have a outside use of this, would be nice to replace everything by Modula-3 code like:
ftp://asg3.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/AUIS/PAPERS/conf/1992/Orgass.ps

Thanks in advance