[M3devel] Yet Another OS in Modula-3, AVOCA, in x-kernel

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Dec 13 23:58:24 CET 2011

Hi all:
If they weren't used why would you construct workstation based around the idea, Hector (three headed Lexicographer Workstation) project at DEC-SRC/Oxford-UP, and Pandora Box at Olivetti-RL/Cambridge-UCL/ED:
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=168200

If that's a experience didn't do any good to be their labs as in DEC-SRC and Universities dream workstations, I'm a philosopher. but whether they asked it once again one doesn't know. How can you say that.

Thanks in advance