[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Feb 6 02:14:01 CET 2011

Hi all:
yes in a sense, as we don't have the static checker or any static analyzer for its check yet, that is what it is for now, or Am I wrong?
Surely, they showed that is possible to find; Damian Dominguez with Dr Nelson to see a thread deadlock in object oriented code but with a special tool very primitive, but in general we don't have that, I mean we just can get where a thread implementation makes this things illegal, not when the program is illegal by itself, that's the aim for me now. Better to think as you say even better. I don't dispute the last point though you can get a tool to analyze a sample of outputs and make a distribution of it thats what I think a professor told me a day when looking for one of threading without locking, just yielding its control, here surely the case is very different.
Thanks in advance