[M3devel] threading on Windows?

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 10 03:01:22 CET 2011

In m3back/src/M3x86.m3.

 - Jay

From: rcolebur at SCIRES.COM
To: m3devel at elegosoft.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:22:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [M3devel] threading on Windows?

I am certainly willing to work on the problem, but need more context info about what caused it in order to know how to resolve.
All I know is that everything was working fine until I checked out the HEAD repository.
When you say “special case” calls “m3_alloca”, where do I go about finding this “special case”?
Are we talking Modula-3 code, C code, Assembler, what?  What package/module?
Regards,
Randy