[M3devel] threading on Windows?

Mika Nystrom mika at async.caltech.edu
Sat Feb 12 07:48:12 CET 2011

Well, with the following changes: re-bootstrapping on the two Linux
systems and removal of the -pthread flag on FreeBSD4, all is well.
User threading works on all the architectures listed below, at least
as far as the thread testing program can test it.  (It seems that because
of the way pthread_atfork is coded, pthread is not needed at all on
FreeBSD4.)

    Mika