[M3devel] More on threading

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Feb 13 21:46:26 CET 2011

I know it worked properly at one point in time, when I stressed it very hard for some GC-related work I was doing.
I need to see instances of failure (deadlock, crashes) captured in the debugger, running with the latest head code.
I don't want to try and diagnose old versions of the system if at all possible.
I may have some time to try your thread test program in the next couple of weeks.  Please let me know workloads that reliably cause failure.