[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Wed Jan 5 20:02:41 CET 2011

HI all:
all of this Amen that all of developers are carefully following the ESC error correction actions we wouldn't worry about the runtime errors.
I don't think it would take so much time that to cover the current repository (we would need also some repository and building and checking time and check in statistics to see the development growing, I now this see:
http://libresoft.dat.escet.urjc.es/cvsanal/pm3-cvs/index.php?menu=Index
and:
https://projects.libresoft.es/wiki/cvsanaly
or others you may want to use).