[M3devel] JSON

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Jan 18 03:08:14 CET 2011

Hi all:
I think I saw when doing some research on JavaScript, that there was sort or something like an implementation tool from Scheme to JavaScript compiler, however I don't know about exactly what about that. I think it was FOSS, just that didn't fill my purposes (type inference) at that time.
Perhaps you can interface easily with JavaScript from the Scheme interpreter if it was written in Scheme (the JavaScript generator I'm talking about). However I must tell you, the next big change in JavaScript is comprehensive, so perhaps you want to look at literature for that.
Hope it helps. If not, just don't know what else could be useful than that, thanks in advance