[M3devel] operator overloading?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sat Jan 22 02:27:11 CET 2011

Hi all:
I think the basic building blocks are ready, just that need assembling.
One must see however how it must be the model for each non-compliant hardware platform, the Modula-3 system works in such advanced simulations fortunately, like for cache mechanisms and computer models:
http://www.liacs.nl/CS/HPC/apparc-deliverables/PME4a.html
and
http://www.liacs.nl/CS/HPC/apparc-deliverables/HwA6.html
however are not parallel per-se but a later version was to be built to do that.
Also to note that there is some  work on GPGPU.org, although its in initial state they are pushing for getting the platform running accelerated in it.

Thank in advance