[M3devel] general purpose C libraries (C Kernel)

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 5 21:10:15 CEST 2011

Hi all:
I got this in my inbox, want to share it, sorry if feels like cross-posting, if so, tell me and I wouldn't mind to not share it:

http://links.techwebnewsletters.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MzY3ODY2NzES1&r=MjIxNTU4ODA2MQS2&j=MTA1NTY3MDA4S0&mt=1&rt=0

Anyway, limited options is rather mundane word, I mean, Sun NeWS was very open and flexible, yest it was portable to Modula runtime, and certainly the Andrew Message System at CMU was jsut another example a kernel of C plus objects was able to be replaced by Modula-3. C-- comes handy to this limited portability tasks, I wonder why people don't use it. Maybe the same reason about Modula-3 too.

Thanks in advance