[M3devel] M3devel Digest, Vol 56, Issue 29

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 5 01:47:45 CEST 2011

Hi all:
I believe you are correct, this things never worked for sure here (after some work here, could never shown that way for other CS tutors). Neither will work at least someone like you put the best points over them, I guess we shall see how about that in terms of ESC/Modula-3 logics, I guess the most important example of them was precisely MIT courseware of Butler Lampson (Turing Award) did most of the material from ground up, but still has influence in the way they teach there. He called its teaching language SPEC (many other ollow this route and called their later SPEC/bla..)
As I said I have no proof of this, but given this 1991 to 2006 experience, I believe no other but they know how did that work, at least for them.
http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/people/blampson/48-POCScourse/48-POCS2006Abstract.html

Let me know, what do you think, cpecially I bet this approach is used in rather hi-tech schools, thanks but never knew after many years later we should do that, but who knows, maybe there should be somebody who is ablet to pay the price to understand this better.

Thanks in advance