[M3devel] Google Benchmark - anyone interested in an Modula 3 version?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 5 18:08:30 CEST 2011

Hi all:
furthermore I believe is more challenging to defeat the other languages, but can you create the scenario, nobody will create it instead the own one creates for them. For instance how can you beat C++ in a 64 KB ram machine, I think is doable, this techniques have been applied and are doable in retrospective many years ago (think pdp-11 era) many of this were solved, but this piece of history was to do it once more nearer, unfortunately, this ideas came to nothing in current jobs market, which is under well understood, far more technical issues were solved and applied before, nowadays, this things come in webminars, where what is the idea behind that, to design solutions you don't have to do. It's just to solve the problem of half less memory with less than that, it might become available a superfaster computer substantially cheaper to buy, I think the last is the reality, very crude, this is a free-software lesson, you can co-create your own sector
 market research if it's well understood, if not go and make them happy shipping cheaper computers (meanwhile your problems aren't solved at all, you just buy it, now what)
Thanks in advance