[M3devel] calling an overridden method

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Jul 21 18:14:52 CEST 2011

Hi all:
I find this terminology of types and checks and inheritance big convoluted here (but would allow me this to say we need a baby toy to plataform independent Modula-3 language or sort of artifact, but not everything we would want since there seems to be pieces of work which are undecidable, how one can create some application of it, it seems odd to try those for me).

Although it is better to start with something to do that and I fact I believe it's already started by a great computologist, Coenraad Bron with work on Pascal, Modular pascal at the University of Twente, The Netherlands and later in Oberon with Modula-3 reusability and typability, at University of Groningen, The Netherlands, after all,  Coen Bron, worked hard for that. Indeed people there liked Modula-like languages a lot, which makes sense for yet another local Prof visit there.

I don't know many or too much but I believe great computer scientist came from there as well but certainly is a good resource of efforts in tools and so for ourselves

Thanks in advance